Posts of Interest

If you'd like to read this blog in order, you may want to start with my first post and click "newer post" at the bottom of each page to move on chronologically.

Want to jump straight to my HCG Diet conclusions post?

Questions? Comments? Feel free to send me an email to: fatlosschronicles(at)gmail(dot)com. I am more than happy to respond!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Post HCG Diet - Week 3

I've officially ended the HCG Diet, even though I didn't follow it to the letter during the three weeks afterward. I was far too concerned about re-nutritioning my body to worry about if I gained more than 2 pounds above my last injection weight.

I have gained back 5.2 pounds from my last injection weight day. Am I concerned about this? The answer is the same as last week-- absolutely not. My LBMI went up again this week. That is the important number I need to pay attention to, not what the scale says.

Interesting experience this week-- if you remember this post, I walked a little over 2800 steps to Spanish class. I was in PAIN. This last Friday, I did a 11,000 step hike, and had NO pain whatsoever when I was finished. Since I started eating a full, healthy diet again, my body has apparently done some good repairs.

Also, I've started eating steel cut oats almost every day. My body fat seems to be steadily dropping (even though my weight has creeped up). There's obviously something to be said for whole grains!


WeightBody FatVisceral FatBMILBMI
Last Week169.634.9525.016.3
This Week171.634.5625.316.6
Change+2.0-0.4+1+0.3+0.3