Posts of Interest

If you'd like to read this blog in order, you may want to start with my first post and click "newer post" at the bottom of each page to move on chronologically.

Want to jump straight to my HCG Diet conclusions post?

Questions? Comments? Feel free to send me an email to: fatlosschronicles(at)gmail(dot)com. I am more than happy to respond!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

HCG Diet (Day 2)

Loading day number 2.

I managed to eat some more fat today than yesterday. I had:

Breakfast: eggs, bacon, pancakes with syrup
Snack: orange roll
Lunch: guacamole and tortilla chips
Snack: walnuts, half a brownie
Dinner: cream of chicken soup and saltines
Dessert: half a bag of Cadbury milk chocolate mini-eggs

Ok, now I feel sick to my stomach worse than ever. :( From my reading, so many people love their loading days, eating whatever they want and in large quantities. I guess I'm just weird-- I have no desire to stuff myself, get acid reflux, and feel sick. I'm SO not doing this tomorrow. I'll stick with the better food options so I don't continue to feel like crap (and gross the kids out with my gassy stomach!).

Mild weight gain today, though not as much as I expected after hearing other loading day stories. But then again, I'm not exactly pigging out. It's totally not worth the acid reflux, which I have in full force tonight.

WeightBody FatVisceral FatBMILBMI
Yesterday185.435.9627.317.5
Today186.037.5627.517.2
Change+0.6+1.60+0.2-0.3