Posts of Interest

If you'd like to read this blog in order, you may want to start with my first post and click "newer post" at the bottom of each page to move on chronologically.

Want to jump straight to my HCG Diet conclusions post?

Questions? Comments? Feel free to send me an email to: fatlosschronicles(at)gmail(dot)com. I am more than happy to respond!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

HCG Diet (Day 4)

I’m still feeling really sick today. I’ve got the chills, body aches, headache, stuffy head, cough… the usual wintertime crud.

As far as hunger today, I had a difficult time skipping breakfast. I usually eat a pretty hearty breakfast, since it gives me fuel for the rest of the day and I end up eating less later. So I was pretty hungry when lunchtime rolled around at noon. I split that meal into two (waited until I was hungry again, around 3:00pm). Dinner I just ate all at once.

I noticed after lunch that my calorie intake will be under the 500 per day allotment—this is because I’m not interested in eating the breadstick/melba toast. I’m not a huge bread person since my short stint on Atkins. To up my calorie intake for the day, I added extra chicken to my dinner. Starting tomorrow, I will begin eating some protein for breakfast to make up for the bread calories.

Breakfast: water
Lunch: 3/4 cup egg whites (90), apple slices (72)
Snack: 1 cup mixed salad greens (9) with balsamic vinegar
Dinner: Chicken soup (160), 1 stalk celery, cooked in soup (7), 2 cups spinach (14) with 10 extra large strawberries sliced on top (90)

Total Calories: 442

WeightBody FatVisceral FatBMILBMI
Yesterday184.837.9727.316.9
Today183.839.0627.116.6
Change-1.0+1.1+1.0-0.2-0.3